When it rains, it pours. Unfortunately such is the case when there is unwanted water in your home or business. Water is only the beginning of what could potentially ruin both your building’s structure and contents. A call to United Restoration’s quick, on-site response team is critical in preventing secondary damage to your dwelling. From an overflowing washing machine to a broken hotel sprinkler system, United Restoration has the resources to handle water damage of any size.
- Whatever the damage your contents have suffered, United Restoration will remove any and all salvageable goods that can be cleaned and re-packed in coded boxes.
- Once your items are properly cleaned and packed, we can store them in our climate-controlled, 24-hour security-monitored facility, ensuring the safekeeping of family treasures and/or business assets against any further damage or theft.
- United Restoration is a Virginia State Class “A” contractor and employs certified technicians experienced with the nature and characteristics of water-damaged materials.
- We offer complete “turn-key” services that include the use of insured, local service companies and contractors that we know and trust. From your first call requesting emergency services to the signing of a Certificate of Completion, United Restoration is here to serve you with professionalism every step of the way.
- All of our IICRC trained technicians are current on vaccinations and are knowledgeable in the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), allowing us to quickly begin the drying process by immediately decontaminating any affected areas.
- United Restoration also offers sewage remediation, which can be extremely dangerous due to the health risks involved. Our technicians will decontaminate all affected areas, then immediately begin the drying process.
- Because we are locally owned and operated, our staff stays up-to-date on when and where storm damage may occur. We have phones staffed with real people available to take your call 24/7.
- See our equipment page for further information on the tools we use to get your residence or business back to normal.
- We handle water damage in the communities of Hampton Roads and beyond, including:
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton and Newport News.