United Restoration Hampton Roads VirginiaSince 1998 United Restoration has been building a solid reputation as an industry leader in disaster and damage restoration services. Locally owned and operated, we are managed and staffed by people you know as neighbors and fellow small business owners. We have a vested interest in our community that shows in everything we do. We offer one of the largest inventories of restoration equipment in Hampton Roads and can handle everything from damage due to small water leaks to multi-level water loss. We have great relationships with additional service providers offering you a one-stop shop for everything you need from people you can trust to help get a job done.
- We restore, rebuild, and help you get your life back to normal after a devastating fire, flood, or storm.
- We clean up, clear out, and have the resources to completely reconstruct your home or business after the discovery of an environmental hazard such as mold.
- We have operators that are on hand 24/7, ready to take your phone call in the event of any disaster.
- We have a professional staff of highly trained and experienced personnel that have been working together for many years, and are on-hand to assist you through every phase of the restoration process.
- Clay Simmons, President & Founder
- , Vice President & Founder
- Heidi Bodnovich, Office Manager, since June 1998
- Roby Blankenship, Marketing/Sales, since April 2002
- Rance Ruiz, Supervisor/Project Manager since Jan. 2000
(fire, water, sewage, storm claims, lead certified)
- Dwayne Bowman, Project Manager since June 2000
(fire, water, sewage, storm claims, lead certified)
- Joe Burt III
- Lawton Ruiz
- Robert Oakes (Mitigation)
- Brandon Milam (Mitigation)
- Dispatch 24/7 Emergency Response Team to help secure your home or business from any further loss.
- Clear out the damage without further incident.
- Safely pack & store what can be saved.
- Mobilize personnel and equipment designed to completely clean what remains.
- Clear work areas of debris and damage.
- Rebuild / repair what & where necessary.
- Subcontract service providers that we already know and trust to do what is needed, ie: plumbing, electrical, environmental testing.
- Offer guidance through insurance claims & processing
- Provide Certificate of Completion
We stay on top of industry techniques and are certified members of these industry-leading professional organizations:
- IICRC Certified Firm – Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- RIA – Restoration Industry Association (www.ascr.org)
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- DRI-ZONE – Network of Community water damage restoration professionals
- Virginia State Claims Association
- Hampton Roads Claims Association
- Peninsula Claims Association
- Xactimate/Xactanalysis Certified Firm – Credentials of PMs – Level 1
2012 URI nominated for excellence award in Nashville TN – category water mit
2013 nominated for GC excellence in San Antino TX
2013 winner for excellence in water mitigation
2014 top performers, Florida convention
- Moisture Mapper Process Management Software
- IPN Network
- First Choice
- Symbility Claims
Disasters are unexpected. Our emergency response team is available when you need us, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Proudly Serving Hampton Roads. United Restoration services both the business and residential communities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton and Newport News.
Locally Owned, Locally Operated, Locally Prepared.
Because our company is local, it means our staff is local. It also means that we prepare our emergency response operations in the face of weather disasters so you will be able to talk to a staff member during your time of need – not an answering machine.
I worked with United to remediate a leak around the base of my alcove shower. They were very responsive in scheduling the remediation work and treating the area for water damage. We decided to upgrade the finishes and the repair work was quickly scheduled and completed to a very high quality. I highly recommend them…
United Restoration was sourced out by our insurance company after our kitchen flooded. They were at our house within an hour or less. All of the teams who helped us were great. I would 100% recommended this company!
I have direct experience working as an independent mold and environmental inspector on many of United Restorations mold remediation projects over the past 20 years. I appreciate their professionalism and serious attitude about doing the job right. They obviously take pride in their work and it shows in their results.
Over the last 10 years I have recommended United Restoration to numerous families in need of help for everything from flooding to fire. This company is honest and highly experienced. I have always received praise from ALL customers that had work performed by this company.
As a Property Manager, I have worked with United Restoration on several occasions for Water damage related cleanup and repairs, as well as Fire damage cleanup and repairs. They always provided an excellent service.
United Restorations actively supports the community we serve by helping the following organizations: