“Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” – Martha Graham
United Restoration understands the complexity and emotional turmoil associated with fire, smoke and soot damage to your home or business. It’s a tough time that often requires the delicate handling of multiple decisions, each impacting the future of your home or business, and the many valued possessions inside. Before the smoke clears, United Restoration can be on-site to help start the process of getting your home or office back to normal.
What we can do for you:
- United Restoration can arrive on-site within 1-2 hours for Emergency Board-Ups, securing your home or building from further fire, storm, or vandalism damage.
- Whatever damage your contents have suffered, United Restoration will remove all salvageable goods to clean and re-pack them in coded boxes for easy identification.
- Once your items are properly cleaned and packed, we can store them in our climate-controlled, 24-hour security-monitored facility, ensuring the safekeeping of family treasures and business assets against further damage or theft.
- We completely remove smoke and soot from the premises to eliminate the stale, smokey odor you would otherwise find when opening a cabinet, going into the attic, or turning on your HVAC unit.
- United Restoration, Inc. is a Virginia State Class “A” contractor and employs certified technicians experienced with the nature and characteristics of burned building materials.
- We serve the communities of Hampton Roads and beyond, including Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, and Newport News.
We offer complete “turn-key” services, including local contractors and service companies we know and trust. From your first call requesting emergency services to the signing of a Certificate of Completion, United Restoration is here to serve you with professionalism every step of the way in helping you to remove smoke and soot from a fire.