“Going Green” is a good thing – unless it’s in your living space.
Mold is not the kind of green you want in your home or office building. Once contamination issues are identified, United Restoration is the first and only call you need to make.
- Our remediation services include removal, cleaning, demolition, and appropriate fungal treatments.
- We can refer you to certified environmental specialists who will conduct air sampling and testing to write a custom protocol based on the findings in the affected area(s). United Restoration has strong working relationships with these specialists, offering everything you need to rid your property of undesirable contaminants.
- Procedures are based on the most up-to-date standards of environmental recommendations, with all parties in agreement on the written protocol.
- Whatever the damage your contents have suffered, United Restoration will remove any and all salvageable goods that can be cleaned and re-packed in coded boxes.
- Once your items are properly cleaned and packed, we can store them in our climate-controlled, 24-hour security-monitored facility, ensuring the safekeeping of family treasures and/or business assets against any further damage or contamination.
- United Restoration is a Virginia State Class “A” contractor and employs certified technicians experienced with the nature and characteristics of water-damaged materials.
- All of our IICRC trained technicians are current on vaccinations and are knowledgeable in the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), allowing us to quickly begin the drying process by immediately decontaminating any affected areas.
- See our equipment page for further information on the tools we use to get your residence or business back to normal.
- We serve the communities of Hampton Roads and beyond, including:
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton and Newport News.
Dry Ice Blasting is one of the primary methods utilized by United Restoration when performing mold remediation.